No Products in the Cart
The OnCloud Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer works with any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture. Works in single pole applications.
Durable polycarbonate body and included snap-on faceplate.
The smart Wi-Fi dimmer provides a maximum output of 400W for incandescent bulbs and 150W for fluorescent and LED bulbs.
Features an ON/OFF press and a 7 level touch slider for dimming functionality. Radio Frequency Certified IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz radio.
The smart Wi-Fi dimmer installs just like a regular dimmer. Replaces single pole switches (not compatible with 3-way switches). Neutral wire required. NO HUB REQUIRED.
The smart Wi-Fi dimmer is can be controlled via the WiZ app (works with iOS and Android) from anywhere. Voice control can also be achieved by integrating the app with most smart speakers. Works with Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa and IFTTT.
• Dry locations only.
• Suitable for indoor use only.
• When dimming traditional CFL / LEDs, ensure they are marked as dimmable.
• Low end dimming adjustments are software controlled in the WiZ App.
• OnCloud Dimmer NOT for dimming smart lamps/fixtures or OnCloud fixtures.
• Wi-Fi network required (2.4GHz only).
To learn more: click here.